Bryan W.H. Chee
Bryan W. H. Chee concentrates his practice in the areas of business transactions & organizations, insurance defense, and construction litigation. Bryan previously worked at a respected Honolulu-based law firm focusing on business, corporate, and real estate transactions. Before entering private practice, Bryan gained invaluable experience by serving as an extern for both Judge Derrick K. Watson at the Federal District Court of Hawai‘i and Justice Michael D. Wilson of the Supreme Court of Hawai‘i.
During law school, Bryan served as a Casenote Editor of the University of Hawai‘i Law Review while earning an MBA from the University of Hawai’i, Shidler College of Business. Before entering law school, Bryan taught high school in Sierra Leone for two years as a Peace Corps volunteer.
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Juris Doctor
- Shidler College of Business at University of Hawai‘i at Manoa, Hawaii
- Masters of Business Administration
- University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association, Real Property and Financial Services Section, Director
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Director (2017-2019)
- Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals Member